- Sports Hall Extension - Robert Smyth School
- Galvanized & Powder Coated Balcony, and Handrails - supplied and fitted
- Cantilevered Balcony Walkways - Wootton
- Covered Play Area - Caroline Chisholm School
- Workshop Strengthening - Fairline Boats
- Housing Development - Chesterton Hospital Site
- Viewing Gallery Rail - Private Estate
- Supply & Fit Roof Truss Steelwork - Stevenage
Sports Hall Extension - Robert Smyth School
This portal frame was for a new sports hall building at a school in Market Harborough. 16 tonnes of steel plus cold rolled purlins and sheeting rails covered a 2000sq ft footprint. The contract was completed to schedule in November 2006.
The contract also included 27m of zinc-sprayed, powder-coated finished handrails, fabricated from 48mm CHS.